Few things are more frightening than unexpectedly ending up in the criminal system, especially when facing serious felony charges. Everyone who is arrested faces a variety of consequences, which may include jail time, fines, loss of driving privileges and a damaging criminal record. With so much at stake, you need a lawyer who will give you an honest assessment of what you are facing and help you prepare for each step of the process.
At Sullivan & VonBokel, P.C., that is exactly what we do. Our Madison County felony drug charge attorneys offer clients the capability to build the strong defense they need in felony criminal law matters. We will take a comprehensive approach to collect relevant evidence, consult with witnesses, and work with necessary experts to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
Our Madison County felony defense attorneys are experienced with cases involving:
- Felony drug crimes: We work with clients who are facing felony charges for drug possession, manufacturing, distribution and trafficking.
- Property crimes: The severity of a property crime depends on the value of goods. Our firm is experienced in property crimes involving theft, burglary, robbery and armed offenses.
- DUI: We represent first offenders and repeat offenders who are facing charges for drunk driving. If our clients are eligible for the Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device (BAIID), we can advise them of their options. We work closely with our clients to protect their driving privileges after their arrest.
- Domestic abuse and felony crimes: Some cases of domestic abuse will result in felony charges. We will investigate your case, collect evidence against the prosecution and aggressively wage your defense.
- Felony weapons charges: Including crimes involving guns, knives and ammunition and possession of firearms without identification requirements.
Your Defense Attorney Should Be Strategic, Aggressive and Effective
When you or someone you love is arrested and charged with a felony in Madison County or in the state of Illinois, you need experienced, local advocacy to protect your rights. Our firm has a network of resources throughout the community and the state to effectively challenge allegations, minimize penalties, and defeat charges when possible. You can trust that our legal team will remain attentive and available to answer your questions, explore your defense opportunities and reduce the long-term impact of a criminal accusation.
Felony Bonds and Your Defense
If you or someone you love is in custody, our first step is to go for a bond reduction and will work to establish release as soon as possible. Bond reduction and the release of a detained defendant depend on the client's history of showing up for court and the severity of the crime.
Don't Wait. Contact Us Today.
At Sullivan & VonBokel, P.C., we will fight your charges every step of the way. Whether through negotiation with prosecutors or trial, we are committed to getting you the best results possible. Schedule your free consultation today, call us at 618-207-4473.